Join members of CRIC’s AI and Data Analytics Thought Leadership Council on June 5 from 12pm-1pm (Eastern Daylight Time) for an interactive, virtual panel that will explore how the use of AI and Data Analytics is adapting to the impact of COVID-19. Members of the Council will answer the following questions as well as additional questions from participants to help Canadian research, analytics and insight professionals succeed in the current environment and be ready for the new normal.
- How are AI and data analytics being used to flatten the COVID-19 curve? How do plans to use contact tracking impact privacy concerns around the use of data? How are those concerns being addressed/managed?
- How has the pandemic impacted the willingness of Canadians to share data? How can organizations build trust that increases the willingness of Canadians to share data? Has the increased use of social media improved social media as a data source?
- What impact has the pandemic had on investments in AI? Why is it important for businesses to be investing in AI and data analytics during the pandemic? How can it help business be ready for the new normal?
- How do the radical shifts in consumer behaviour impact the use of analytics? Can AI help with that? What other tools could help?
CRIC’s AI and Data Analytics Thought Leadership Council
- Briana Brownell, Pure Strategy
- Cody Dodds, PigeonLine
- Johan Landmark, Daisy Intelligence
- Kyle Liao, Cadillac Fairview
- Shaun McDonough, Markham Public Library
- Sean O’Brien, Coldstart AI
- Michele Sexsmith, Environics Analytics
For more information, contact John Tabone, Interim Chief Administrative Officer: