The CRIC CEO Forum is designed exclusively for CEOs and senior executives from agencies who are responsible for managing a research company. The CRIC CEO Forum will examine some of the top topics facing industry leaders. The CRIC CEO Forum will feature subject matter experts leading interactive sessions on some of the most pressing leadership issues. Attendance will be limited to allow an immersive and engaging session.
Topics covered will include:
- Different Generational Approaches to Work:™ Leading & Engaging Multigenerational Employees-facilitated by Giselle Kovary, M.A., Head of Learning & Development, Optimus SBR.
- The Impact of AI on Insights – facilitated by Paul Acerbi, SVP, Client Organization, Ipsos
- Managing Pricing Pressure and Maximizing ROI (Return on Insights) – client panel featuring Margaret Tso, CAIP, Senior Manager, Consumer Insights, Cadillac Fairview and Audrey Choong, CAIP, Consumer Insights Lead, Aldo will explore how agencies can help them maximize their investment in insights. Diana Lucaci, CEO, True Impact, will moderate the panel
- Addressing Emerging the Threats to Data Quality – Greg Matheson, CoCEO of Quest Mindshare and Chair of the CRIC Online Research, Sam Pisani, CAIP, Managing Parter, The Logit Group and Rob Berger, EVP, Global Qualitative, Sago will review challenges and lead a discussion on solutions.
- CRIC Advocacy Agenda – facilitated by Greg Jodouin, President, PACE Public Affairs & Community Engagement and John Tabone, CEO, Canadian Research Insights Council
All participants are encouraged to attend the Pre-Forum Dinner that will be held at 6pm on November 26, 2023 at Oliver & Bonacini Café Grill located at 33 Yonge Street at Front