The Canadian Research Insights Council (CRIC) is seeking nominations for candidates to fill four positions on its Board of Directors that are up for renewal. CRIC welcomes nominations of leaders from across our industry including those on the client-side and in agencies specializing in new and innovative approaches to gathering insights.
“We are looking for leaders who bring a diverse set of skills and experiences that will help CRIC advance the practice of research, analytics and insights while upholding the highest standards and ethics,” said Nik Nanos, CAIP, FCRIC, Chair of CRIC.
The CRIC Board of Directors provides oversight, guidance and support to ensure CRIC achieves its strategic priorities:
- Increase member value to grow a membership that represents leading and emerging companies that commit to the highest standards
- Maintain the highest standards, ethics and best practices in the research, analytics and insights industry
- Increase profile and impact of CRIC as the voice of the research, analytics and insights industry in Canada through advocacy
- Maintaining public and client confidence/trust in research and encourage evidence-based decision making
- Support the advancement and growth of the research, analytics and insights industry through thought leadership
- Ensure operational excellence including sound financial management