The Canadian Research Insights Council (CRIC) is excited to be partnering with TEDxToronto to provide research, analytics and insights professionals with exclusive access to the 11th annual TEDxToronto, a day-long showcase of inspiring ideas from innovators and change-makers including Danielle Goldfarb, Head of Global Research at RIWI Corp. and Joseph Palermo, Machine Learning Engineer at Toronto based AI firm Dessa.
Toronto-born musician and producer Kardinal Offishall will be this year’s host. Over the past two decades, Kardinal has been nominated for more than 15 Juno Awards and is a multiple ASCAP award and Socan award winner. He’s collaborated with the best in the business, including Rihanna, Lady Gaga and, of course, Akon
‘Rise’ is the theme for this year’s conference, taking place on Saturday, October 26th at Evergreen Brick Works. So many things in the world are rising—new technologies and businesses, political movements, online communities, the temperature. Many of these forces have sparked important debates. For instance, what will it take for society to rise together, so that no one gets left behind?
That important question is one of many that will be explored at this year’s conference thanks to the help of a diverse range of speakers, each with a unique and powerful idea to share:
- Mark Cohon, Chairman of Toronto Global and Former Commissioner of the CFL
- Umbereen Inayet, Artistic Producer at Nuit Blanche, City of Toronto
- Danielle Goldfarb, Head of Global Research at RIWI Corp.
- Esie Mensah, Dancer and Choreographer
- Gulshan Allibhai, Owner of Lahore Tikka House
- Joseph Palermo, Engineer at Dessa
- Michelle Xuereb, Director of Innovation at Quadrangle
- Anthony Morgan, Human Rights and Civil Liberties Lawyer
- Casandra Diamond, Founder and Director of BridgeNorth
- Sage Paul, Costume and Fashion Artist
- Shireen Ahmed, Writer, Podcaster, Activist for Muslim women in sports
- Andrew Reeves, Environmental Journalist
In addition to a full day of engaging talks, outstanding performances, delicious food, and an afterparty, the price of admission provides you the opportunity to connect with an inspiring community of change-makers and thought-leaders.
Through this special offer from CRIC, we’re excited to offer you a 10% off code for your ticket and exclusive benefits including priority access with line-skip privileges during registration, reserved seating, and a backstage tour.
Please e-mail [email protected] to receive your exclusive code.
Purchase your tickets today
About CRIC: CRIC’s mandate is to develop and approve best practices and standards for market research, analytics and insights; provide effective promotion and advocacy of the industry; serve as a source of information and thought leadership; and be a forum for collective industry action. For more information, visit www.canadianresearchinsightscouncil.ca or contact John Tabone at [email protected].
For more information, contact John Tabone, Chief Administrative Officer: